BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Let me get this out the way also....


so i was looking thru my phone and i came across a 'Profile' of myself that i sent to someone sometime across the year....i figured id share it since its still pretty accurate...

Hello How are you doing?..My name is Ammad and this is the first time that I've ever responded to anyones post...I read thru it a couple times and had a smile come to my face so I figured why not give it a try...I'm 22, african american somewhere between 6'3 and 6'4 I'm a big guy with a voice like Barry White (so I'm told), the solid football player type at around 285 but I'm still working at that...I stay pretty well groomed...hygiene a must...I'm a funloving type that loves to laugh and knows when to be silly to calm tense moments...but I also know when the businessman and professional needs to be in the forefront...I'm a Psychology Major and Criminal Justice Minor...I'm going back to finish up school in the fall...I had to take a little time off to cure some financial woes...but I work full time now so things have gotten better with prayer...I'm a church goer but not the type to throw religion in anyones face...I realize we make mistakes...and it takes time for us all to establish our own personal connection with God in order to remedy our fallacies...on the complete flipside of that...I do like to party, I drink and kick it when I get the time to...but I'm not the type to go to a club or a bar and spend a ton of money...its a recession...lol...but I do like to have a good time...I feel you completely on meeting new people...that's pretty much where I am right now in my life...if something happens...I'm willing to accept that...but I'm not looking to push for sex or 'Love' right now...if you have anything you wanna ask be my guest...if you want to see pictures that's cool too ill either send them to you or ill link you to my facebook page....hope to hear from you soon....take care and goodnight
:..:The Royal Blu Rockstar:..:


Sounds good dont it ;-) lol Rock on

0 comments: