BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

#MusicMonday

With my lack of sleep and mind constantly raging..... insomnia is pretty well documented on my part.....so one of my choices for this weeks #MusicMonday is 4:AM Forever by Lostprophets.....Rock On!



Another of my favorites...an old school song by Tavares - "It Only Takes A Minute" is one of those feel good songs that gives you that strange tingle to believe that love still truly exists....and is out there despite all the lies and deceit we have all faced in our lives...


And Finally....a song thats also pretty feel good....i catch myself listening to it a lot is "One Love" by Trey Songz....Mr. Songz killed it on this one....maybe one day ill be saying some of these lyrics to that "Special Someone"....wherever she is....



0 comments: