BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

The FUCK You mean i broke it?!!?....

being without a phone sucks.... you know it... i know it.. its something we can all attest to because we cram our lives into smartphones and now androids... they are the most frustratingly necessary evil that we take for granted til' SOMETHING goes outta wack... i spoke on my pregnant battery in an earlier post but apparently that was just the beginning...

up until Monday of this week i had been without a phone for about 6 weeks or so because the USB/charger port on my Blackberry broke... it detached from the molding INSIDE the phone--- both RIM and T-Mobile blamed it on me like i took the damn phone apart and decided to wiggle some shit... didn't have the money to order another phone thats when i came across the cradle for the blackberry...




...and i thought "hale-glory thank you Jesus" because my problem would be solved in a matter of days... so i rush to Amazon.com and put in my $7.32 order with Bargain Cell... KNOWING that in 3-5 business days i would have a phone again... or maybe 7-10......um...11-14?... what the feezie?! so I e-mail them and they tell me to call.. i call the company and they tell me they'll call me back.. wha-what? um... okay?... so this lady calls me back at around 10:30pm as im getting ready to go out and tells me i need to wait til AFTER Christmas before they could send me a replacement... i went to the post office--and NOTHING... even though the online tracking information said that the item was 'delivered' so i called and called Bargain Cell like i was lookin for child support and they were ducking my emails and phone calls at this point... but eventually i got someone to send another one---anxiously tearing through the mail looking for that tiny stand of silver...and then one Glorious day 4-6 weeks later i orgasmic-ally open the package to resuscitate my phone and bring it back to LIFE!



mmm...mmmm---- welcome back, my mp3 player, connection to social media, phone book, alarm clock, and a plethora of other technological stimulants.. . .... ... .. .

somebody get me a towel...

2 comments:

♥--| kHRiS |--♥ said...

roflmaoooo. im mad they was treatn u like a nagging baby momma.

MEEZY said...

YAY! You're back! BBM meeeee 24B8DFFB