BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Long Way Down..... (Pt. I)

2009-----Mercifully is coming to an end....its been the filled to the brim with spiritual and mental ups and downs.....heartbreak, heartache, disdain, remorse, regret, so many things that i could have done without...so many moments that ended is anger, confusion, and "Why Me?"'s....many nights spent in anxiety.... mind racing, pacing, unsure of what to do next....insomnia became my best friend.....

January---it was me against the world...and i was okay with that....i made no other resolution other than this year was about SELF.....putting myself number ONE....something i had never done

February--things were well....Valentines Day came and went...Aquarius and Pisces Birthdays were plentiful and partying stayed on deck....my eyes weren't on anyone and my time and money stayed intact....

March--ran into a bit of an emotional hangnail...i thought something was when it really wasn't...i fooled myself and called it quits on 'Love' and 'Relationships'...nothing good seemed to be coming my way anyway...clingy overbearing women and fuckery stayed afoot but i maintained in that realm...by stepping away from it...

April-- DAMN! i thought things were rollin....workin 2 1/2 jobs :-)....money was good...i stayed out and about...complete social whore...club promoting a little bit and kept it all in motion---just got work done on my car...everything was paid up and i was on my way to moving out my house and hopefully on my way to this long term fruitful relationship-------with freedom

May-- shit.....started...to change in a hurry........proud to 6 months untainted at this point....but thats where the good news came to a halt...the apartment that i finally found to move into in late May....burned down courtesy of one of 'Left Eye's apprentices....apparently her booskie Bubba Lubba wasnt actin' right and she decided to torch his shit in the bathtub....i smelled bacon...but there was definitely no pork to be found...looked out the window to catch a glimpse of the flickering lights and the flames racing out the first floor window.........

(Pt. 2 Coming Soon.......)

0 comments: