BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PWNED BY CIRCUMSTANCE!.............oh well...

so my day was an odd one----and to show this i decided to do something a little different and post a video about it as opposed to just text....this is my first time actually trying something like this so the Audio quality is a little sketchy...but ill work out the kinks as i move forward....

OH! and Shoutout to my brother JB (twitter.com/JMar_Sr) for puttin' me up on this Cee-Lo song "Under Tha Influence (Follow Me)" Rock on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LMFAO!! I'm still cracking up over the fact that they actually stole some fruities....but i can understand cuz they are really good!

Dopelikelouboutins said...

the vid didn't work for me it says currently unavailable try again later *kicks rox cause i missed out on some fuckery*